Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dear Melvin Burgess,

I think 'Smack' is a really great book .. even though i hardly read it.
I skipped through some pages, but ! It's a great book ): Hm, I think everybody should read this book. Because it's about two teenagers running away in the beginning and yeah..
Some children run away because of parents and stuff.. But that's what Tar and Gemma did.
Run away from homeeeee. :o
Err, have you ever done drugs or something? haa, what inspired you to write this book?
I don't get why they use slang in the book. o-o
Like , Junkies, Sod? etcetc. Why can't they just say Druggies and yeah. :O
But there's a glossary in the back of the book so it's allll good. :D
Uhm, why are the people in the book so horny? LOL
LIKE TAR, he tries getting in Gemma's pants and stuff. D:
So I don't know why .. horomones? o__o
Hm, why was Tar & Gemma in a car in the beginning of the book?..
That's kinda weird. -__-
Uhh .. I didn't get the part where they saw each other again and Gemma started hugging Tar then he smiled? :o
Cause her breasts were on his chest..
Do guys even have chests? Ahhha :3 HMM.
I guesss that's it. :[
I don't have much to type. :D


Sincerly,
Lisa To

No comments: